Contact Us

Phone (02) 4964 9406

Mobile 0405 758 535


Address 10 Kilcoy Drive, Tomago NSW 2322


Online Enquiry

Please call me back
* Required fields

Frequently asked questions

Below are some general questions we get asked regularly by our customers. If the question relates to a specific course, take a look under the appropriate course heading to see if we have an answer for you.  If you do not find the information you are looking for, please do not hesitate to contact us.

  • How much time do I have to apply for my high risk work licence after successfully completing the course?

You have 60 days to complete your application at an Australia Post outlet. Your assessor will provide you with the required paperwork.


  • Can my employer submit my high risk work licence application for me?

No. You must attend and submit your licence application yourself at the Post Office.


  • My high risk work licence has expired.  Do I need to attend training again?

If your high risk work licence has expired within the last twelve months, you can renew it without attending a training course.  If your licence expired more than 12 months ago, then 'yes' you must attend training and be re-assessed.


  • What forms of evidence of identity can I provide to be assessed for a high risk work licence?

You will need to provide 100 points of evidence.  The combination of evidence of identity must contain your date of birth, current residential address (NSW), photograph and signature.  A typical combination may include a Passport (70 points),  current Australian driver's licence or current high risk work licence (40 points each), Medicare card, utility bill or bank card / statement (all 25 points each). Other forms of identification may be acceptable.


  • What form does the high risk work licence assessment take?

You will need to undertake a practical assessment as well as a theory and math assessment. Both the theory and math assessments will be closed-book assessments.  You must pass all elements and sections of the assessment.


  • What happens if I am not deemed competent?

You will need to be reassessed only on the sections you were deemed 'Not Yet Competent.'  The reassessment must take place at least 48 hours and not more than 90 days after the original assessment.


  • Do I need a Unique Student Identifier (USI) number to enroll on a course?

You must have a USI to enroll on any Nationally Accredited Course. If you don't have one or can't remember your code, visit to create or find your USI.


  • Is there anything I should do before attending the course that will make the learning easier for me?

All Class Training sends out pre-course study material for you to complete before attending the course.  This will provide background information as well as giving examples of the types of questions you will need to complete in your assessment.